By Mike Enemigo
- Difference – Distance your cult from the establishment or norm. Form your own niche. People love to rebel against the norm.
- Connectors – Recruit successful, attractive, and sociable souls to spread the word and drive growth. These are your influencers.
- Exclusivity – Limit entry to your group. Not anyone can join or the members wouldn’t feel as special or enticed by it.
- Solidarity – A clear sense of belonging to the group creates loyalty and word-of-mouth.
- Ideology – A clear belief system outlines the values that the group is expected to uphold.
- Lovebomb – Overwhelm your customers with love to let them know how appreciated and welcome they are in the group.
- Paradox – Make joiners feel that they become more individual, despite the fact that they are joining a group. Make them feel like they are discovering a new sense of self, or finding a way to express their individuality.
- An Enemy – Define what you are and are not to rally your group against the competition.
- Contact – Splash your ideas onto the right people.
- Let go – Don’t be a wide-read, psychopathic, control-obsessive cult leader or you risk losing everything you’ve built. Allow the vision you’ve built to grow and evolve on its own.
For more certified game on how to hustle and win legally, subscribe to The Official Magazine of The Cell Block at thecellblock.net.